সিসিমপুরে নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
সিসিমপুরে নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি
Sesame Workshop Bangladesh
(Position is for 6 months starting from June 1, 2019 against maternity leave of the regular staff)
Sisimpur is inviting applications from the suitable applicants for the above-mentioned position to be filled out immediately. For further information including the company profile, job description, person specification and application instructions please see the below details-
Sesame Workshop Bangladesh, the country office of Sesame Workshop, a not-for-profit educational organization of Sesame Street television series which is helping children grow smarter, stronger, and kinder. For 50 years, the Workshop has been a global pioneer in educating and entertaining children through multiple media. Sesame Workshop Bangladesh (SWB) started its operations since 2004 and got registered with the NGO Affairs Bureau under the Office of the Prime Minister of Bangladesh in 2013. SWB produces the famous children television series `Sisimpur’ being broadcasted by multiple TV channels; develops variety of print materials including storybooks and play materials; and distributes them through government organizations and NGOs to the schools and communities to support development of children.
Executive Assistant is a junior-level position at SWB with key job role in country office operations through supporting the Executive Director. The regular employee of this position will be on maternity leave from June 2019 and SWB is looking for a suitable candidate for the interim period of around 6 months. The description below is indicative and will not be limited to the following regarding job profile –
|Position||:||Executive Assistant (against maternity leave of the regular staff)|
|Department||:||Finance, Administration and HR|
|Reports to||:||Executive Director|
|Job Location||:||SWB Country Office, Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|Job Duration||:||June 1, 2019 through November 30, 2019 (6 months)|
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain office group calendar and follow up meeting schedule of Executive Director and senior managers
- Make logistics arrangement including flights reservations, hotel and vehicle arrangement for domestic and international travel for the key personnel of SWB
- Prepare correspondence, memos, reports, presentations related to executive office operations
- Maintain email communications with external stakeholders of SWB
- Carry out other duties of document translations, take minutes of meetings and notes to the file related to office operations
- Collect monthly meeting follow-up from departments and update ED.
- Follow up and maintain neat and cleanliness of office spaces monitoring support staffs
- Maintain office petty cash record and mini expenses and coordinate with finance team
- Keep record of monthly attendance sheet and leave records of all staffs and file the hard copies.
- Update the filing system and manage filing the office documents for both hard and electronic copies.
- Provide support to make Inventory/Assets insurance, SWB Group insurance claim, and maintain record.
- Support Training, Workshop, visiting mission by tour management, logistics and accommodation support as requested and required by management.
- Contribute to organizing/coordinating and participate actively in staff meetings of SWB.
- Assist in carrying out different recruitment related tasks- Download applications and make short list among them, sending invitations, prepare candidates summary sheet, coordinating interviews, logistical support etc.
- Regular follow-up inclusion and exclusion of staffs into Accidental & Death Insurance.
Any other SWB task as assigned by SW/ SWB management.
Key Qualifications Required:
- University graduate in any subjects of social science from a reputed university from Bangladesh or abroad, candidates with masters’ degree will be preferred;
- Minimum 2 years of experiences as Executive Assistant or Admin Assistant with international NGOs or with any renowned organization, experience of managing Social Media will be an asset;
- Knowledge or experience of working in HR and Administration is a plus.
- Fluent in reading and writing Bangla and English;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent presentation and inter-personal communication skills;
Key Character Traits
- A quick learner – able to learn the ways Sisimpur works to help children grow smarter, stronger, and kinder
- A team worker – ability to work in team, to work at detailed level, to facilitate result keeping a productive team ambience
- A good communicator – strong oral and written communication skills in Bangla and English, abilities to represent Sisimpur with a strong presence in front of internal and external communities.
- A deadliner – ability to plan, implement and complete tasks independently meeting the deadlines
- A mind for children – Have the mind of loving children, believe in the creative ways to entertain children and love the ways of Sisimpur educating children
Salary and other Benefits: Salary Range: 40,000- 45,000 BDT (Monthly gross). No other benefits will be applicable during this interim period.
Kindly send your application with a cover letter and fill out SWB Employment Application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. and copy Synthia.Alam@sesame.org The deadline of the application is 30th April, 2019.
Get the SWB Employment Application Form here. Please mention the title of the position you are applying in the subject line of your email. We will only invite for an assessment if your application succeeds to be in the shortlist. Good luck!
Sesame Workshop Bangladesh is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on the business needs, job requirements & suitability of the candidate.
To know more about Sisimpur please visit our website: https://sisimpur.org.bd/