বিশ্বের সবচেয়ে বড় এনজিও ব্র্যাকে যোগ দিন
BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. The organisation was founded in Bangladesh in 1972 and acts as a catalyst, creating opportunities for people to transform their lives. BRAC believes in integrity, inclusiveness, effectiveness, and innovation in all areas of work. BRAC uses an integrated model to change systems of inequity, through social development programmes, humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible investments and a university. It operates in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings in 11 countries across Asia and Africa.
BRAC is a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes, and has been ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last three years consecutively by NGO Advisor.
Officer/ Senior Officer, Investigation (Sexual Harassment Reddressal Committee)
- Prepare individual action plan for determining the methodology and techniques required to carry out a thorough and effective fact finding.
- Effectively communicate with fact finding related concern persons and program with maintain confidentiality.
- Analyze complaint letter and develop checklist, questionnaire for interviews of fact finding.
- Provide letter to take interview/testimony from alleged accused and during fact finding prepare charge sheet for concern persons.
- Visit place of occurrence, collect necessary written statements, evidence and documents from different parties/stakeholder, if necessary take notes, photos and sketching of place of occurrence.
- Rapport building with witness and complaint related concern persons.
- During fact finding crosschecking & corroboration of all collected statements/documents/evidences.
- Analyze of fact by accumulation of collected statements/documents/evidences.
- Prepare qualitative fact finding report by reflecting analyzed facts from collected information.
- Composing all collected written statements concisely and attach essential relevant documents/evidences with report.
- Take feedback on draft report from supervisor and finalize report according to facts and feedback.
- Present facts in Sexual Harassment Redressal Committee (SHRC) forum in a concise way in light of report and appear ombudsperson at appeal hearing (if require)
- Masters in any discipline (Especially from Criminology/LAW/Sociology) from any recognised University with CGPA 2.5 and above or equivalent. Applicants having social science background will be given preference.
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience is preferable. Female candidates are encouraged to apply only.
- Investigation report writing experience will be given preference.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Excellent Computer typing skill in Bangla & English both.
- Training facilitation experience will be treated as an additional qualification
Age Range: N/A
Salary and benefits
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Performance Bonus, Health & Life Insurance and others
Job Location: BRAC Head Office
Application Deadline: 22/Feb /2019
BRAC believes every one of its employees, suppliers, downstream partners, visitors, clients and community including children, youth and vulnerable adults that come into contact regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability or ethnic origin has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will do everything possible to ensure that those who are suitable to work within our values and beliefs are recruited to work for us.