ব্র্যাক এনজিওতে বিভিন্ন পদে একাধিক নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি প্রকাশ
Programme Manager, (Programme Design, Quality and Standards, KM and Reporting), WASH, HCMP
- BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organization. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Project in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar.
- Support Project teams in high-quality information gathering and analysis processes at community and office level measure the committed standards in different projects and drive continual improvement across the program.
- Initiate and draft high quality project proposal using the identified needs, community demands the logic of interventions, technical language of WASH program, feedback from communities, and the stakeholders.
- Lead development of Joint Response Plan from sector level to BRAC PDDR team ensuring the , activities, outputs, indicators and objectives match BRAC HCMP strategies.
- Provide technical inputs to inclusive program and project development processes, particularly on the logic of intervention (Theory of Change, logical frameworks, and MEAL plans).
- Draft, the staff capacity building plan, based on the actual needs and available resources, establish job training cultures, ensuring the knowledge transfer approach is in place with the sector.
- Setup information management and data backup strategy and train the staff to follow the data and documents archiving and backup.
- Design and manage evaluation processes, including developing TORs, SOPs, Guidelines, and modules advising The WASH sector and HCMP on evidence-based decisions.
- Lead the development of WASH MEAL plans, results frameworks, and ensure the team uses the tools.
- Lead in the development and implementation of processes, methodologies, and tools to ensure.
- Build a strong relationship of WAHS within BRAC HCMP MEAL and communication teams with emphasis on respecting the internal deadlines, and quality reports submitted from all our projects.
- Review and draft the field reporting and monitoring templates and databases and provide the feedback to the Project manager for improving the reports.
- Design and manage evaluations and different assessments in compliance with BRAC evaluation policy, from the development of ToR, advising management on approval of the final report, dissemination of evaluation/assessment findings and recommendations with intended audiences
- Support the project team and partners in extracting lessons learned and good practices and documenting case studies which demonstrate qualitative and quantitative changes.
- Act as an Officer in Charge while the team lead way from the duty station.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Masters degree in any discipline in .Water or any other Engineering is preferred (Advance degree in water engn or any other engn supported by advance course in humanitarian)
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Knowledge Management, Monitoring and Reporting, Programme Design, Project Management, water sanitation and hygiene
- Age at least 35 years
- Good knowledge in emergency WASH program standards, designs, approaches, and can technically defense and convince in different WASH forums.
- High level of competence in delivering program quality and MEAL particularly in WASH emergency program
- Experience of being accountable to beneficiaries and donors for quality programming
- Extensive proven field experience in diverse contexts
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate in and English clearly both verbally and in writing and with all levels of staff; excellent coordination and influencing skills Systematic and organized in approach, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Robust Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning skills and qualifications; specific
- Proven knowledge and experience in the definition and implementation of MEAL system in emergencies and development.
- An Experience of working in a multicultural team
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritize the work.
- Experience in leading and facilitating training and the ability to train people.
- Potential and flexibility of attitude to learn.
- Ability to show perseverance, persistence, and patience
- Ready to travel to the field at short notice.
- Good understanding of principles of effective planning; Good time management.
- Effective member of the team and role model; demonstrates creativity in seeking better ways to do things and shares with the team, and promotes high standards.
- Drive to achieve results; takes responsibility for own work and delegated project/processes.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2