Robi Axiata Limited job circular 2020 has been published by the authority on their official Likedin Profile. Robi Axiata Linkedin page Link and Online application Link is available here. So if you want Apply on this Company Job Circular then read this article carefully. This post will be provided information about robi mobile company job circular 2020, robi 4g tower job circular, robi customer care job circular 2020, robi call center job circular, Robi Career Opportunities etc.
Now Robi is the second largest mobile network operator in Bangladesh with 46.88Mn subscribers as of end of December 2018. The company commenced operation in 1997 as Telekom Malaysia International (Bangladesh) with the brand name ‘Aktel’. In 2010, it was rebranded as ‘Robi’ and the company changed its name to Robi Axiata Limited.
Following the merger with Airtel Bangladesh, the merged company, Robi Axiata Limited (Robi) started its commercial operation on 16 November 2016. As of now, this is the biggest ever merger of the country and first ever merger in the mobile telecom sector of Bangladesh. Before Read Robi Axiata Limited job circular 2020 Check Robi Axiata Limited Company’s some information at a glance:
Check Robi Axiata Limited All Recent job Circular Posted On Linkedin
Job Purpose :
To assist Regional Sales team with necessary business facts & figures. Coordinate with cross functional team for various data & reports. Monitoring, Distributors’ daily sales transaction in different Robi Inventory (hubs) through outsourced employee. Distributors’ daily financial transactions reconciliation with Finance team.
Key Accountabilities :
1. Assists, sales team by providing various Business facts & figures to have clear business insights.
2. Coordinate & follow-up with cross functional teams to get various data & reports. And also prepares various reports on behalf of the region for cross functional units, under the Department.
3. Daily monitoring of Distributor sales transaction in different Robi Inventory (Hub) & resolve any issues, if necessary.
4.Maintain strong coordination with finance team to reconcile Distributors’ daily financial transaction, credit facility etc.
5.Lead & monitor daily sales operational activity of outsourced employee (LS/DS) in different Robi Inventory (Hub).
6.Prepare & reconcile; Monthly Regional Budget & petty cash as per budgetary allocation
7.Organize various Regional employee engagement events/initiatives as required by other Department/Division of the
Academic Qualification :
Business Graduate from a reputed university
Required Skills :
- Good MS office knowledge (especially Excel) is must.
- Good Analytical Ability.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Leadership to manage outsourced team (small size).
Specialist, Lawful Interception Cell, Corporate and Regulatory Affairs Division
- Ensure 24 hours support (on roster basis with other team members) law enforcement agencies, military intelligence agency, regulatory authorities, honorable courts and other authorized stakeholders
- Ensure submission of response in relation to queries received from different stakeholders within stipulated time
- Ensure meticulous review of the data/information/report prior submission to concerned authorities in order to ensure 100% accuracy
- Daily reporting to line manger on the number of queries received, response time and other details for respective authorities
- Prepare and submit periodic report to concerned stakeholders and internal management
- Ensure confidentiality of information and data privacy as per the provision of the relevant laws, policies, regulations, licensing obligations and internal governance framework
- Monitor performance of LI systems or other associated nodes and submit periodic and incidental report
- Prepare and update the list of officials authorized by external stakeholders
- Facilitate optimum support on the matters related to national security
- Maintain proper records of internal and external communication and ensure disposal of information as per the requirement of laws, regulations and internal governance framework
- Maintain inter-departmental communication to ensure faster support to LEAs/other authorities
- Establish and maintain knowledge-based relationship with relevant stakeholders
- Effectively sense the changes in LEA or regulatory queries and report to management to replicate the changes in system and process
- Monitor local and global best practices related to LI functions and submit recommendations to management
- Any other tasks or assignment or responsibilities as per the instructions of line manger
- Graduate in any discipline from reputed university preferably from Engineering, Public Administration, Business Administration or Law
- Adequate knowledge on Telecom Policies, Laws and regulations
- Adequate knowledge on Telecommunication System, network topology, key network parameters related to subscriber profiling
- Clear understanding on Subscriber registration process and data retention regulations
- Advanced ICT literacy is required particularly on MS office applications
- Basic coding knowledge and programming skill is preferable
- Crisis management skills and enthusiasm to accept challenges.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Analytical ability and learning agility
- Ability to work under pressure with time limit.
- Ability to work with Cross Functional Team.