Prime Bank Limited job Circular Apply Online
Prime Bank Limited Job Circular Apply Online. Prime Bank Limited job Circular 2018 has been found my website .Prime Bank is one of the best commercial Bank in Bangladesh. Recently Prime Bank has been published Job circular. Prime Bank was established as the policy makers of the country felt the urgency for a bank in the private sector for financing small scale Industries. Prime Bank Job Circular Managing an organizational culture where employees enjoy working with pride and are strongly motivated to gain and maintain professional excellence to convert the human resource into human capital.
Published Date : 12 November 2018
Application Deadline : November 22 2018
- The candidate must have Bachelors in Marketing or related subject from any reputed local or foreign University with good academic record.
- Minimum 10-12 years of working experience in reputed organizations.
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of branding strategies.
- Proficiency both in writing & spoken English and Bangla.
- Experience in Banks or Financial Institutions may get preference.
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor the evolving market conditions and brand health to ensure the long-term financial and reputational success of Prime Bank Limited.
- Develop and maintain a distinctive, differentiated and engaging customer brand proposition, including brand guidelines, visual identity, tone of voice, product and service style.
- Liaising closely with the team, evolve brand guidelines as necessary, provide brand direction to strategic campaigns and develop key brand messages to be incorporated into the integrated communications plan (both internal and external). Where applicable, develop, deliver and be accountable for regular brand steering meetings to secure senior level buy in to all major brand initiatives.
- Accountable for the briefing and specification of all customer focused refits and new builds to ensure adherence to the brand strategy, cost effective consistency and development of the brand.
- Develop and maintain the brand offer that engages our customers and other stakeholders recognizing the changing dynamics of the market place and provide compelling reasons to recommend Prime Bank Limited over the competition.
- Develop and execute brand management plans and identify brand-building areas.
- Develop and implement media planning, buying, and innovation strategies.
- Develop an integrated communications strategy for the company.
- Develop relationships with key media to secure, grow media coverage including digital marketing both online and offline.
- Use insight to evolve and periodically refresh the brand standards/ specification to ensure a clear understanding of what is to be delivered.
- Analyze the business requirements of the Bank to determine any branding need.
- Analyze and support both category and cluster marketing plans to align
with brand strategy and achieve annual operating plan goals.
- Identifying, sourcing and managing relationships with brand partners and individuals, ensuring Prime Bank is maximizing opportunities for raising brand awareness and working with the different teams.
- Ensure the brand specification delivery is maintained and monitored throughout the customer journey, identifying any shortfalls, initiating corrective action where necessary and communicating updates to all key stakeholders.
- Manage financial aspects of the Brand and Communications department, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
- Oversee development and refinement of uniform graphic standards and visual brand strategies.
- Manage relationships with relevant vendors and suppliers. Manage all external agencies (used as required for brand development projects) harnessing a culture of collaboration and co-development as well as budget/ time management.
- Manage, motivate and develop the Brand team and create an environment for personal growth and succession planning.
- Take into account the cost impact of all proposals and ensure cost efficiency of all brand products and services, to match customer and meet brand commercial objectives.
- Lead or represent the Prime Bank Limited brand across all relevant projects I initiatives with accountability to provide brand direction and specification.
- Attend Meetings i.e. Board/EC/Audit Committee/Risk Management Committee etc. as and when required.
- Maintain correspondences with Bangladesh Bank, Ministry of Finance & other Regulatory Authorities regarding Brand related issues.
- Other duties as and when assigned by the Management.
Compensation & Benefits: As per Bank’s policy
Application deadline: November 22, 2018
N.B: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for recruitment /assessment.
Any kind of persuasion in the recruitment process will lead to disqualification of the candidate. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.